Is Design Your Life MidLife & Beyond right for you?
- Thinking of starting a business after raising your children or following an “involuntary retirement from a traditional career?
- Contemplating re-entering the workforce after a long break but want a completely new career path?
- Planning an end date for your long-term career and uncertain of what’s next but have folders filled with ideas?
- Yearning for something more after trying out “retirement” and feeling bored?
As one of the very first Certified Designing Your Life Coaches, I specifically work with women who are designing their next life plan- whether re-entering the workplace after time off, interesting in launching a business or planning that non-retirement stage, my coaching takes you from “stuck” to action.
Using the highly successful process created by Bill Burnett & Dave Evans at Stanford University’s d.school, we’ll apply design principles to prototype your way through possibilities, identify strengths, check in what roles align with your Lifeview, and create a plan.
Through coaching we will:
- Challenge dysfunctional beliefs and ungrounded fears that you might hold for this stage of your life.
- Assess the roles you’ve had in the past and determine what you need in your next role to be challenged and appreciated.
- Explore your next stage ideas, using DYL prototyping methods to build knowledge on role fit and interest.
- Deepen your decision-making process, exploring impact and engagement alignment with values.
- Conclude with developing your own action plan for this next life stage.